Basic contact details
Up to 50 Pictures
Link to your own website
Name of your Breed Club
Terms and Conditions of Membership.
- Membership to ‘The Breed Club Connection’ is open only to those breeders who are fully paid up Members of a ‘Breed Club’ with a membership of at least two years prior to joining The Breed Club Connection.
- The Breed Club Connection’s part for promoting responsible breeding is based upon its members adhering to the “Code of Ethics” as laid down by the relevant ‘Breed Club’ to which they hold membership. Those breeders found failing in any part of their club’s ‘Code of Ethics’ will be removed from membership.
- Any breeder knowingly breeding from a dog with unacceptable Clinical Health Test results will be removed.
- Any member failing to maintain a valid email address will have their membership removed.
- The Breed Club Connection reserve the right to refuse an application and/or terminate membership without necessarily giving a reason.
- The membership of a Breed Club must remain throughout the duration of membership with The Breed Club Connection. A change of Breed Club membership is acceptable as long as there is no break period between the change.
- To enter more than one breed (Maximum 3 breeds) the breeder must be a fully paid up Breed Club member for each of those breeds.
- Membership of the so-called Assured Breeders Scheme, operated by the UK Kennel Club Ltd., is not a qualification for membership to The Breed Club Connection.
- DISCLAIMER; The Breed Club Connection assume no responsibility for the quality, health, or temperament of any dog, nor the warranty, guarantee, integrity, honesty or reliability, either expressed or implied, by any person whose name appears on this website. All such warranties, guarantees and promises are between buyer(s) and seller(s) as individuals.